This is a single post for how to guide on Doosan engine TIER4 interim ECU update by DMS-5 diagnostic software.
Software Updates (for ECU)
Choose File. Select the ECU map file in a notebook to reprogram or rework. File can be provided from Doosan.
Transferring files. Install the ECU map file. You can check the installation progress of the program.
Completing the installation (100%). When “Communication end” is displayed, the installation is completed.
Important information: After confirming the progress of the following conditions, proceed the reprogramming.
Check that the laptop battery is sufficient
If the proper transmission of the file fails, the ECU will be damaged or the engine will no longer be running and then it will need to be replaced.
After starting the NDMS again, you must re-enter the engine number of the ECU and machine serial using EOL.
Choose map file in the notebook.
When you press the Start version,you can check the progress.
The type of data provided
▪ ECU Hardware numbers: Show ECU Hardware Version
▪ VIN Data ID: Show vehicle serial number
▪ ECU Software Version: Show ECU Software Version
▪ Engine Type: Surface / engine numbers
▪ Program Data: EOL displays the last modified data. If the data is not changed, it displays as blank.
▪ Map Version: Show Map Version
For more Doosan excavator repair,please refer to Doosan Excavator Trouble Repair