This mini post show how to the procedures of replace and program new BCM for Opel Corsa-D.
Note:When you are programming,you need to use OPCOM software to perform,download here:Newest OPCOM VAUX-COM All Version Free Download
Before you replace the BCM make a note:
- Security Code
- Mechanical key number (MKN)
- CAN-High configuration
- CAN-LOW configuration
- CAN-Middle configuration
- Perform a complete diagnostic test and store the results
- Make sure that the V.I.N. matches the vehicle and other installed
Install the new BCM
- Perform CAN-High, Low and Middle configuration settings
- Program Immobilizer function, select BCM installation
- Program V.I.N. and mechanical key number in the new BCM
- Match all available keys to the BCM
Perform a reset of these controllers:
Switch off ignition and wait at least 15 seconds
Program Security Code in these controllers:
The new BCM has now been programmed to the car.
Run another diagnostic-test. Clear remaining DTC’s and check if all is working fine.