This instruction show you guide on how to adjust accelerator lever for Yanmar ViO45-5 ViO55-5 excavator.
1) Adjustment of Idle Speed
(1) Adjust the length of the stopper bolt 1 to 1.06 in.(27 mm), as shown in the drawing. Loosen the stopper bolt 2 and keep it loosened.
(2) Move the accelerator lever forward to its stroke end (the minimum idling speed position).
(3) Adjust the accelerator cable 5 in the part A so that the regulator handle 3 on the engine side contacts with the adjusting bolt 4 for the minimum idling speed.
(4) Check if the minimum idling speed is 1125 to 1175 rpm. If not, make readjustment with the accelerator cable 5 in the part A or the adjusting bolt 4.
2) Adjustment of High Idle Speed
(1) Move the accelerator lever back to its stroke end until the regulator handle 3 on the engine side contacts with the adjusting bolt 6 for the maximum idling speed.
(2) While keeping this condition, tighten the stopper bolt 2 until it contacts with the lever link and then, tighten the lock nut 7.
• Check that the maximum idling speed is 2565 to 2615 rpm.
• The adjust screw 6 is set under seal so that the high idle speed cannot be readjusted.Yanmar Diagnostic Kit
More Yanmar machine repair case,please refer to Yanmar Trouble Repair