This example shows the parameter setting for the acceleration of travel program 1 (parameter 0256).Without CanDis only CanCode internal parameters can be changed.Traction controller parameters can only be changed with CanDis,without CanDis the settings must be performed by the manufacturer’s service department.
Altering settings for the travel, steering and hydraulic functions can result in accidents
Increasing or decreasing the settings for travel, steering and hydraulic functions can result in accidents.
Carry out a test run in a secure environment.
This requires greater attention on the part of the operator.
- Enter four-digit parameter number “0256” and confirm with the SET key (76).
- Enter sub-index (enter “2”) and confirm with the SET key (76). Z The parameter and sub index are displayed alternately with the current reading(0256-2<->0000-3).
- Enter the parameter according to the parameter list and confirm with the Set key(76). Z The LED (77) of the O key (78) switches briefly to steady light and start flashingagain after approx. 2 seconds. Z If the entry is incorrect, the LED (77) of the O key (78) turns red. Enter the parameter number again to repeat the setting. Z The parameter and sub index are displayed alternately with the entry (0256-2<->0000-5).
The travel parameter is now set.
Repeat the procedure to enter further parameters as soon as the LED (77) of the O key (78) flashes.
Z Travel is disabled while the parameters are being entered.
Checking the settings in programming mode
Select the travel program to be worked on after changing the parameter value, and confirm with the Set key (76).
The truck is now in travel mode and can be checked.
Z To continue setting, confirm with the Set key (76) again.
Saving travel parameters
– Enter all parameters.
- Run “SaveParameters” by pressing 1-2-3-Set.
- Confirm with the O key (78).
If you want more instruction for Jungheinrich forklift,please refer to:Jungheinrich Truck Repair.