BMW INPA Software is factory BMW diagnostics software that connects to all the systems and modules on BMW cars not just engine like generic scanners, it reads all BMW trouble codes and gives live diagnostics and data and GUI pages and test functions…
In this article include:INPA ediabas 6.4.7 donload,INPA ediabas 5.02 download,INPA 5.0.6 ediabas downloadINPA 6.4.3 ediabas download,BMW INPA 5.02 and Ediabas 6.4.7 download,all of the can work with BMW INPA K+CAN Cable.
INPA Latest version Diagnostic Software Function List:
Support of all ECU use cases in Engineering, Test, Production and After Sales
* Specification of ECU’s diagnostic data
* Reading and clearing error memory
* FLASH data uploading and downloading
* Reading measurement value
* Input/output control
*Calibration of single ECU variables
* Coding of ECU variables
* CAN (controller Area Network) bus mode emulation
* Integrated solutions for on-board/off-board
* Fast and simple configuration of GUI and communication data instead of programming
*Customer specific protocols supported
* Long term application by supporting widespread ASAM standards
* Language is English and German
BMW INPA Software Coverage Vehicle List:
1 series E87
3 series E30 E36 E46 E90
5 series E34 E39 E60 E61
6 series E63 E64
7 series E32 E38 E65 E66
8 series E31 E52
Mini R50 R52 R53
X series E53 E83
Z series E85 E52.
BMW INPA Software Free Download:
Below list the free download link collect form internet,if you find the link is invalid,pls tell me.
INPA 6.4.3 Full.rar (thegrayshadow.com)
INPA 6.4.3 Full.rar (mediafire.com)
INPA Ediabas 6.4.3(MEGA)
INPA Software (mediafire.com)
INPA 5.0.6 rar (thegrayshadow.com)
INPA ediabas 5.02 download (tested work 100% ok)
BMW INPA E46:
This part share some BMW INPA work case on BMW E46 show as below:
BMW INPA E60:
This part include some content about BMW INPA software or cable working cases on BMW E60
BMW INPA Reset BMW E60 Airbag Waring Light
How to Reset & Relearn E60 BMW Automatic Transmission with INPA
BMW E60 Coding by INPA and NCS Expert Cable
For more about BMW INPA E60,please check:BMW INPA E60 Coding/Diagnose Guide
BMW INPA Win7 Installation Guide
BMW INPA Win8 Installation Guide
BMW INPA Win10 Installation Guide
Win7 Win8 Win10 Installation please check this article:
Notice of using INPA***
1.Before using this equipment, keep the battery of notebook fully charged to avoid battery broken. Don’t charge the battery while diagnosing (the charger may interfere with diagnosis). Before charging, discharge the battery. You may knock down the battery and connect the power line during long time diagnosing. To make sure the battery life. 2***65289; While testing, make sure the diagnostic lines well connected.
3.Be sure to start diagnosing after all icons on bottom right of screen displayed regularly.
4.After finished diagnosing, back the screen to the main interface, then shut down the key and pull out the connector.
5.Don’t cut the power or connector during test.
Don’t touch the high temperature components in carriage during test.
If you find the download link is invaild,click to download:BMW Standard Tools 2.12 Free Download
EDIABAS: 7.3.0 1.1
– CoAPI 3.13.2
– KMM SRV 18.104.22.168
NCS Expert 4.0.1
BMW INPA Win7 Installation Guide:
1. Setup/Configure your OBD2 USB Cable
- Plug in the cable into a USB port on your computer, you must ONLY use this USB port from here-on for this cable. If your computer is connected to the internet it should automatically search and install in the USB cable drivers. If your computer does NOT automatically detect the cable, you may need to use ‘Device Manager’ to manually update/select the driver.
- Once installed, go to Control Panel -> System -> Then click on the Hardware tab, then click on Device Manager.
- Locate the entry ‘USB Serial Port’ in the ‘Ports’ section of Device Manager. It should read ‘USB Serial Port (COMX)’.
- Right-click on the above and select ‘Properties’, then click on the ‘Port Settings’ Tab and then click on ‘Advanced’.
- Change the ‘Com Port Number’ entry to ‘COM1’.
- Change the ‘Latency Timer (msec)’ to ‘1’.
- Click on ‘OK’ and close all the windows, restart your PC to confirm all the changes.
2. Install INPA/EDIABAS 6.4.3 and 4.4.7
- Extract the contents of the downloaded file ‘INPA-6.4.3-full.rar’ and you’ll find a .NRG file. This is a CD image that you’ll need to either burn to a CD or extract to a folder using a tool such as ISOBuster.
- Once extracted, go into the following folder ‘/REFERENZ/INSTALL/’, right-click on ‘INSTPROG.exe’ and select ‘Properties’, click on the Compatibility tab and change the dropdown to Windows XP SP3 as the Compatibility Mode, also tick ‘Run As Administrator’, then click ‘Ok’, then double-click the file to run the installation.
- Select ‘English’ as the language and click ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Next’ until asked for ‘Configuration’, scroll to ‘BMW Group Rectification Programs UK’, click ‘Next’.
- Tick the option ‘Complete’ for all of the options shown.
- Select ‘Next’ and allow the installation to start.
- After a minute or so, installation will complete, close the Window.
3. Verify environment variables
- Go into Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings.
- Select ‘Environment Variables’ and then verify that the System Variables ‘TMP’ and ‘TEMP’ both contain the path ‘C:\EDIABAS\Bin’ within the ‘Value’ string – for instance “C:\Windows\Temp;C:\EDIABAS\Bin”.
4. Prepare Installation Files
- Extract the contents of the downloaded file ‘INPA_502_Updated.rar’.
- You’ll use the contents of this archive during the next three steps.
5. Install BMW Tools
- From the above extracted file set, find the file ‘Step 1_ Install BMW Tools.exe’, right-click on it and select ‘Properties’.
- Click on the Compatibility tab and change the dropdown to Windows XP SP3 as the Compatibility Mode, also tick ‘Run As Administrator’, then click ‘Ok’
- Double-click on the above file to start the installation.
- Set the Destination Path C:\BMW Tools (Don’t change this path) -> ‘Install’ -> ‘OK’.
- Select ‘English’ -> ‘Continue’ -> ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘C:’ -> ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘Skip’ -> ‘Next’
- Accept the defaults for programs to update, then click ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Com1’, ‘OBD’ and ‘USB to Serial Adapter’ -> ‘Continue’ -> ‘Continue’.
- The installation will begin and complete.
6. Install INPA/EDIABAS 6.4.7 and 5.0.2
- From the above extracted file set, double-click the file ‘Step 2_ Install INPA.exe’.
- The Destination Path should be ‘C:\temp’, leave as it is and click ‘Next’.
- Choose ‘English’ and select ‘Continue’ and ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘C:\’ and then ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘BMW Group Rectification Programs UK’ and click ‘Continue’.
- Tick ‘Update’ for all options where not grayed out, then ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘OBD’, then ‘Continue’ and ‘Continue’.
- The installation will begin and complete.
7. Install OBD Setup
- From the above extracted file set, double-click the file ‘Step 3_Final Update.exe’.
- The Destination Path should be left as it is, then select ‘Install’.
- Select ‘Yes to all’.
- Once completed, the window will close itself.
8. Complete Installation
- From the above extracted file set, double-click the file ‘serial port.reg’.
- When prompted, select ‘Yes’ and ‘Yes’. You will receive confirmation that your registry has been updated.
- Locate the file ‘C:\EDIABAS\Bin\obd.ini’ and copy this file into your Windows folder.
- Edit the file ‘C:\EC-APPS\INPA\CFGDAT\INPA.INI’ in Notepad, locate the section that starts with ‘//F3’, remove the slashes at the beginning of the three lines of text, and amend any instance of ‘F10’ to ‘E46’.
Check more details about BMW INPA Software Installation on Win7 Win8 Win10