What is Vediamo?
Vediamo – the distributed diagnostic application for engines (Verteilte Diagnose Anwendung für Motoren) – is a software system for electronic control unit (ECU) diagnostics which is integrated in the CAESAR/DIOGENES process chain. It allows diagnostics on any ECU over K-line as well as CAN, and encompasses all established protocols from RTMD+, MBISO, KWFB, KW2000 to UDS. Despite its name, Vediamo is no longer limited only to engine ECUs.
Vediamo is based on the Mercedes-Benz DCDI standard communication platform CAESAR and hence supports all communication hardware such as, e.g., Part C, Part A, Part Y, etc. DIOGENES data, used by all diagnostics applications in the company and which can be drawn from the central TAMINO data base, can be used as diagnostics data.
Future versions of Vediamo will be set up on the MVCI (ASAM standard) developed by GSP/ODE and will also support the ODX diagnostics data format.
Vediamo Main Functions:
Increase or decrease SA code
Personalized settings control unit parameters
With Vediamo you no longer need to apply online programming or online to change the SA.You can now use Vediamo any offline for car program,setting mode,change the SA code function.
Mercedes Benz super engineering version compatible with any serial number MB SDconnect C4.
Vediamo Support Languages:
English and Germany
Vediamo Software Free Download:
Free link have been removed by original owner,and for 100% work solution,please check this one
Benz Vediamo V05.01.01 Software Activation Service (100% work)
Vediamo Installation System Requirements:
- Pentium-III-PC with 1 GHz (1.5 GHz recommended)
- Windows 2000 or Windows XP or WIndows 7
- 1024 MB RAM memory
- 250 MB available hard disk space for Vediamo in addition to hard disk space for diagnostic data (5 GB recommended)
- Depending on the communication hardware to be used, either a free PCI or ISA connector, a USB interface, COM port or PCMCIA slot is required.
- A network connection must exist for distributed application (server and clients on separate computers).
- A network connection or serial interface (COM port) is used for communication with the test bench controller.