What is Nissan J2534 ECU Reprogramming Software?
The Nissan ECU Reprogramming Software (NERS) is a J2534-1 based ECU Reprogramming tool that is used for the reprogramming of ECUs. NERS application can be used with any J2534-1 compliant passthru device (Vehicle Communication Interface). However before using a new passthru device with NERS application, the device needs to be validated for compatibility with NCT application.
Nissan J2534 ECU Reprogramming Functions:
• Reprogramming of ECM (Engine Control Module) and TCM (Transmission Control Module)
• Write/Modify VIN
• Configuration of Transmission
• Programming of service part replacement “blank” control modules
Nissan J2534 ECU Reprogramming Installation Requirements:
– CPU : Pentium 4, 1.6 GHz or higher recommended
– 512MB RAM recommended
– USB Port x1 (USB2.0)
– Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2” or higher
- Microsoft Windows – 7, 32 bit and 64 bit
- Microsoft Windows – 10, 64 bit
Nissan J2534 ECU Reprogramming Free Download
Nissan J2534 ECU Reprogramming V04.03
Nissan J2534 ECU Reprogramming V03.08
Nissan J2534 ECU Reprogramming Software Feedback:
Also. 4.03 will only works if you ever PURCHASED Ners from Nissan. Just before going into programming it will ask for your Nissan techinfo ID/password.
It will then check if you ever bought the software. If not… ” No valid subscription ” will pop up and kick you out
Nissan J2534 ECU Reprogramming V 3.08 is the latest you can use offline.. but won’t do 2018+ vehicle.