Here is the John Deere Service Advisor Installation guide on Win7/Win10.The steps of installation on win7 is same as win7.I will show the John Deere Service Advisor installation on win7,you just need to check the method.And at end of article you would better watch the video guide.
John Deere Service Advisor Freed Download:
Note:Try on WIN7 32bit successfully, try Win10 64bit at your own luck.
Procedures of John Deere Service Advisor Installation:
Installation Method 1:
1.you must have enough disk space to download the full set of February 2016 data base (52Gb); it comes with seven iso images and the SA4.0 image and a February 2015 update which you don’t need and of course the activator.
2.use an iso mounter software to mount the SA4.0 image to a virtual drive.
3.browse to the setup file in your virtual drive and run it as administrator
follow the steps (it will prompt for a username and password use those of your windows user account if you’re under 7-8 or 10 windows version)
it will take a while! don’t turn off the computer and don’t worry about the incompatibility messages that windows will show you during the installation process specially for the SQL 2005 server installation.
4.after completing the installation of the SA4.0 reboot the computer and set back the system time to mars 2016.
5.mount the first iso image of the data discs to a virtual drive, browse the sauce folder and run setup file as administrator; wait for it to complete the installation it will launch the SA 4.2.005 at this step you may have a message that the SA 4.2.005 is not capable of launching the search engine don’t worry close it and go to task manager (ctr+alt+sup)
click on services and look for the LightweightIDOL service if it’s stopped than run it.
6.run the activator as administrator and activate the service advisor; don’t use the prolongation tool at this step!.
7.now go to the task manager again and look for the SAupdater service and disable it.
8.re-open the service advisor, click the accept button for the license agreement, and configure the path for the data access you can use the mapping for a virtual drive choice to map each data disc image to a virtual drive it will take more than an hour to load all the data disk.
it will ask you for scheduling the update choose the end of the week and create the task.
9.Now close the SA, use the activator again but this time just use the prolongation tool choose 9000 days or whatever you want.
10.Look for the task scheduler and run it, choose the SAupdate task and modify the time for the task to begin to 2030 or whatever you want.
11.reboot the computer and set back the time machine to the actual time, launch SA and everything must work ok.
if you have any trouble than you messed something just clean up and reinstall.
Installation Method 1:
Firstly,you need to download the files as below:
– Be sure that you have JAVA and Acrobat reader installed on your PC (wich if you have a internet connection it will automaticly ask and find and load its self)
– Mount the CD JDSA4.0 and start the installation ..
– a user name and password will be reqired .. so better to use
– after the Installation, dont run the program !
– restart your PC ,
– after the installation, use the keygen
– how to use the keygen
– you need to find the Host ID for the installation ..
– Run c:\Program Files\ECULP\ECULPINIConfig.exe
– Get HostID from Security tab
– open the keygen and put the Host ID , choose the expire date, select all in both fields and generate.
– you will get 3 files
– run dl.xml.reg file and confirm registry changes
– copy license file jdlm.lic into C:\JDLM\ folder
– PS. DO NOT USE dl.xml.reg file or dl.xml files generated by keygen,( delete the two file made by kg)
– USE the files in the lic folder.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Service ADVISOR\
– Go to patch1 folder and
– run Patch.bat
– Replace the Original ServiceADVISOR.exe with the Patched one from _patch floder !! in the Installation folder
C:\Program Files\Service ADVISOR .
– Mount the DVD1 (AG_EN_20xxxx_01) and start the installation from it
in otherwords what i do is copy and paste the data disk 1 in my documents folder. right click
and explore the folder, run the install from the SAUCE folder and then open the sa.ini folder
it will look something like this
Warning = 2011/10/28
Termination = 2011/11/01
– ***Replace the Original sa.ini with the patch we will create, in the DVD1 !!BEFORE YOU LOAD THE DATA!!!!! IN THE PROGRAM.
– To do this
– In the sa.ini folder change the dates to what ever you desire to mach the lic experation you made
so it will look something like this
Warning = 2020/06/01
Termination = 2020/07/01
– Exit the document and select save changes. ( I like to reopen the sa.ini after to insure changes.)
-then open service advisor. it will promp you to load data. change the path to load to the location
you saved data disk 1. let it load ……….and SUCCESS!!!!!
John Deere Service Advisor Installation Video Guide:
(This is a old version installation video guide,but have reference value)