Cummins Calterm 4.7 allows you to diagnose the computer, remove the password protection of the computer, adapt, program, change the configuration of the computer, disable AdBlue, DPF, increase power, remove the speed limit, etc.
The program works in conjunction with an interface standard RP1210 (for example, Cummins Inline, Nexiq or CarDaq).
OS: Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8/8.1 32 bit, Windows 8/8.1 64 bit, Windows 10
The new version of Calterm 4.7.1.007 is an engineering development and testing tool used to monitor the Electronic Control Module (ECM) for the Cummins engine system and to alter the calibration data contained therein.
What functions do you think can be performed using Calterm 4?
– Perform Installation Quality Assurance testing
– Perform DPF regeneration
– View active and inactive fault codes
– Troubleshoot integration issues
– Troubleshoot calibration issues
– Collect engine/AT test data
Cummins Calterm can be used to:
– monitor ECM or any J1939/Datalink device parameters
– temporarily change calibrations
– view and erase fault codes
– log ECM and J1939/Datalink parameters
When to use Calterm 4 and not Insite™?
There are several instances when Calterm is a preferred tool over Insite™:
– Calterm 4 allows the user to access additional parameters in the ECM
– Calterm 4 can log data at a faster rate
– Calterm 4 allows a user to temporary change calibrations and override parameters during testing.
Cummins Calterm 4.7 Free Download Link:
Sorry,the free download link have been removed by owner.
If you need a 100% work solution,please check it here:Cummins Calterm 4.7 +MetaFiles Installation Service